Depending on the booked activity, a deposit is to be paid via bank transfer as confirmation of the booking.
The rest of the payment is to be paid upon arrival prior to diving.
Cancellations by customer:
• More than 30 days prior to date of diving activity: Full refund
• 30 – 3 days prior to date of diving activity: Charge 50% of total price
• Within 48 hours prior to date of diving activity: No refund
• If customer does not show up for the booked diving activity (or cancels on the same day) Scuba Legends will handle it as cancellation without notice and 100% payment will be required.
• If land or boat based transfers are missed due to lateness of the customer, Scuba Legends has the right to reschedule the program and/or charge extra up to full price.
• If the customer cancels due to medical reasons or sickness, Scuba Legends maintains the right to request a written proof signed by a physician. If possible, we will reschedule the dives or handout a voucher valid for diving activities as well as for purchase in our shop.
• The customer has no right to cancel an activity due to rainy or cloudy weather or other activities that could interfear with the booked activities.
• Scuba Legends chooses dive locations based on safety, weather conditions and level of experience. Therefore a request of a specific dive site can’t be guranteed. Still, we do our best to satisfy your requests.
Cancellations by Scuba Legends:
• Cancellations made by Scuba Legends will be refunded by 100%.
• Scuba Legends maintains the right to reschedule dives due to poor weather conditions or safety.
• Scuba Legends has the right to deny diving or training to customers under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• If the customer does not carry out the required theory and/or preparations prior to training dives, Scuba Legends might refuse diving and reschedule the program, if applicable at extra costs.
Please note that Scuba Legends maintains the right to refuse certification in the end of any course, if the instructor decides the student does not fullfill the course standards and requirements.
In your own interest, we focus on quality and therefore there is no certification guranteed because payment is done.
All special offers and promotions are subject to Scuba Legends and depend on availability.
Every diver is responsible to examine the rented gear before using it and mentioning any irregularities to the instructor in charge.
In the event of broken gear, caused by the customer due to negligence or false handling, Scuba Legends maintains the right to press charges. Same applies for stolen or lost equipment.
Safety is our highest priority. Therefore any diver is required to have a medical diving statement signed by a diving physican (not older than one year) prior to any inwater activities. Please notice that medical clearance is required by spanish law and important for your own safety.
The spanish law requires every diver to have a personal diving insurance. Please bring proof of your diving insurance prior to diving or contact us to sign up for a policy of our short or longterm plans.
If you are a frequent diver, it might be useful to have your own annual insurance.
Apart of a diving insurance we highly recommend a general travel insurance by your local provider to cover non diving related incidents while being abroad.
For further information contact us.