Terms & ConditionsSCUBA LEGENDS DIVE CENTER LANZAROTE
Life is better underwater.
We may modify the Terms, for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on Our Website. These changes do not affect rights and obligations that arose prior to such changes. Your continued use of Our Website following the posting of modified Terms will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. We please you to review these Terms periodically for changes. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms or become dissatisfied with Our website in any way, your only recourse is to immediatly terminate the use of Our Website.
Depending on the booked activity, a deposit is to be paid as confirmation of the booking. In case of an online booking trough our website the deposit will be paid immediately. Bookings via email will be paid via bank transfer within the agreed time period. The deposit for local bookings, at the dive center, can be paid, at the moment of booking, in cash or by card. You will always receive a confirmation of the booking and deposit. The rest of the payment is to be paid upon arrival at Scuba Legends Dive Center, prior to diving.
Cancellations by customer:
- More than 15 days prior to date of diving activity: Full refund
- 15 – 3 days prior to date of diving activity: Charge 50% of total price
- Within 48 hours prior to date of diving activity: No refund
All other activities
- More than 24 hours prior to date of diving activity: Full refund
- Within 24 hours prior to date of diving activity: No refund
- If customer does not show up for the booked diving activity (or cancels on the same day) Scuba Legends will handle it as cancellation without notice and 100% payment will be required.
- If land or boat based transfers are missed due to lateness of the customer, Scuba Legends has the right to reschedule the program and/or charge extra up to full price.
- If the customer cancels due to medical reasons or sickness, Scuba Legends maintains the right to request a written proof signed by a physician. If possible, we will reschedule the dives or handout a voucher valid for diving activities as well as for purchase in our shop.
- The customer has no right to cancel an activity due to rainy or cloudy weather or other activities that could interfear with the booked activities.
- Scuba Legends chooses dive locations based on safety, weather conditions and level of experience. Therefore a request of a specific dive site can’t be guranteed. Still, we do our best to satisfy your requests.
Cancellations by Scuba Legends:
- Cancellations made by Scuba Legends will be refunded by 100%.
- Scuba Legends maintains the right to reschedule dives due to poor weather conditions or safety.
- Scuba Legends has the right to deny diving or training to customers under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the customer does not carry out the required theory and/or preparations prior to training dives, Scuba Legends might refuse diving and reschedule the program, if applicable at extra costs.
Please note that Scuba Legends maintains the right to refuse certification in the end of any course, if the instructor decides the student does not fullfill the course standards and requirements.
In your own interest, we focus on quality and therefore there is no certification guranteed because payment is done.
All special offers and promotions are subject to Scuba Legends and depend on availability. Online offers have to be booked and paid in advance.
Every diver is responsible to examine the rented gear before using it and mentioning any irregularities to the instructor in charge.
In the event of broken gear, caused by the customer due to negligence or false handling, Scuba Legends maintains the right to press charges. Same applies for stolen or lost equipment.
Safety is our highest priority. Therefore any diver is required to have a medical diving statement signed by a diving physician (not older than one year) prior to any in water activities. Please notice that medical clearance is required by Spanish law and important for your own safety and the responsibility of the dive professional in charge.
The Spanish law requires every diver to have a personal diving insurance. Please bring proof of your diving insurance prior to diving or contact us to sign up, at little extra costs, for a policy of our daily or long-term plans.
If you are a frequent diver, it might be useful to have your own annual insurance.
Apart of a diving insurance we highly recommend a general travel insurance by your local provider to cover non diving related incidents while being abroad.
For further information contact us.