Emergency First Response (EFR)
MAKE IT LEGENDARY
Learn to save lives and act accordingly in emergencies
Become a legend by helping your fellow human beings and keeping them save. You will train step by step in a stress-free environment to learn how to react properly in medical emergencies. Gain the knowledge, skills and above all, the confidence of a real Emergency First Responder. Take part in the dive-oriented first aid course. This course is part of the PADI Rescue Diver Course which trains you as the best diving buddy, but you can also participate as a non-diver
Special COVID19 measures.
100% refund for cancellations due to coronavirus.
With PADI eLearning you can complete the theoretical part of your diving course comfortably at home before your holidays. Skip the classroom and better spend your time in Lanzarote underwater or on the beach. Relax and make the most out of your holidays with PADI eLearning. No extra charges.
What does the Emergency First Response Course include?
Based on theoretical and practical modules, you will learn the necessary knowledge and gain experience with emergency situations.
The course consists of two parts:
- Primary care (CPR). Learn to respond to life-threatening emergencies and perform CPR or cardiopulmonary massage. Practice for treating patients in shock, without pulse or heartbeat, with spinal cord injuries, severe bleeding, etc.
- Secondary care (first aid). Fortunately, not all accidents are life-threatening. Learn how to provide first aid, such as joining, shining, assessing illnesses, and injuries.
After completing the course, you are a certified Emergency First Responder.
- Duration: 1 day + eLearning
- EFR Materials or Access PADI eLearning
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- Maximum of 4 divers per group
- Passionate and experienced instructors
Private Dive Instructors and Guides – Make it epic!
Are you dreaming of personal VIP service for you, your family & friends? Enjoy our exclusive private diving services in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote.
We adapt the diving experience to your needs, level of experience and preferences.