PADI Specialty Cavern Diver
MAKE IT LEGENDARY
Immerse into the incredible caverns of Lanzarote’s underwater world
Do you want to explore the interior of the Canarian volcanic rock of Lanzarote? A unique environment for its rich landscape. Diving in caverns, not to be confused with real cave diving, is a risky activity and requires special knowledge and skills, which you will develop during the PADI Specialty Cavern Diver.
Moving slowly and rhythmically, as if the breath of a sleeping giant gently shakes you, a greenish-blueish light penetrates the hole in the ceiling of a mysterious cavern. A cavern, where incredible animals live and taking advantage of the darkness as not to be hunted. And you are just in the middle, enjoying the show.
With PADI eLearning you can complete the theoretical part of your diving course comfortably at home before your holidays. Skip the classroom and better spend your time in Lanzarote underwater or on the beach. Relax and make the most out of your holidays with PADI eLearning. No extra charges.
What does the PADI Specialty Cavern Diver include?
You will do 4 open water dives to practice the specially required skills for diving in caverns.
You will learn about the:
- Preparation and use of the necessary equipment
- Calculation of air management and distances in depth
- Techniques in case of disorientation and for the avoidance of sediments
- Use of spools and rope as well as line handling
- Secure penetration of a cavern whilst being in a light zone
- Duration: 2 days + theory
- 18 years old
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Medically fit for diving
- Price: 425€
- 4 dives
- PADI Materials or Access PADI eLearning
- Water and snacks
- Maximum of 4 divers per group
- Passionate and experienced instructors
Private Dive Instructors and Guides – Make it epic!
Are you dreaming of personal VIP service for you, your family & friends? Enjoy our exclusive private diving services in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote.
We adapt the diving experience to your needs, level of experience and preferences.