Are you looking for a challenge as a diver? Do you want to go a little beyond the possibilities that the PADI Tec 40 course offers you? The PADI Tec 45 course is your best option!
With the PADI Tec 45 you’ll extend your depth limit to 45 metres/145 feet and learn to plan and execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder. It puts you in a complete tec diving rig. We will teach you the course in sidemount configuration, with which you will also acquire the Tec Sidemount certification! You’ll also make accelerated decompression dives using EANx or pure oxygen. This is a course where you’ll rise to the challenge and make the commitment to become a technical diver.
Tec 45 is the second step in your technical diving education. It’s the second of three courses which, if taken together and consecutively, would add up to what is known as the PADI Tec Deep – PADI Tec 40 + PADI Tec 45 + PADI Tec 50 = PADI Tec Deep
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres/145 feet
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops
- There would be no time limit to amount of decompression
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving
WHAT WILL YOU BE QUALIFIED FOR
- To execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder with accelerated decompression dives using EANx or pure oxygen
- You’ll learn about the advantages of diving with a sidemount configuration and how to set up a tec sidemount harness and to configure it with multiple cylinders for technical diving
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, with at least 12 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and 10 dives deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months