Ships, airplanes and even cars are fascinating to explore and usually teem with aquatic life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for a new discovery. The PADI Wreck Diver course is a good option for you.
Whether purpose-sunk as an artificial reef for scuba divers, or lost as the result of an accident, wrecks are fascinating windows to the past. Ships, airplanes and even cars are fascinating to explore and usually teem with aquatic life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for discovery, potentially unlocking a mystery or spying something others have missed. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course is popular because it offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices. Sounds interesting? Sign up for the PADI Wreck Diver Course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
WHAT WILL YOU BE QUALIFIED FOR
- You will be qualified to explore wrecks safely and with the knowledge and skills to solve any eventuality that may occur during your dive
- Be an Advanture Diver
- Be at least 15 years old
- Have a medical form signed by your physician