Are you looking for a unique diving experience? Do you dive in very cold water and are you tired of your face freezing? Or maybe you want to test how it feels to be able to communicate underwater? Try diving with a Full Face Mask! The PADI Full Face Mask Specialty provides the diver with the basic safety, technical and practical knowledge necessary to be a competent full face mask diver and feel comfortable using their system. You will participate in an orientation to learn the features of the full face masks, gain familiarity with the system in the pool, and finish by demonstrating skills in the open water.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Equipment set up and specifications
- To feel comfortable using an FFM underwater
- New safety dills for when diving with FFM
- New techniques applied to diving with FFM
- About communication systems
- User/field maintenance and care
WHAT WILL YOU BE QUALIFIED FOR
- You will be qualified to set up, configure and dive with a Full Face Mask independently without the assistance of a professional
- Be an Open Water Diver
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a medical form signed by your physician.