Depending on the booked activity, Scuba Legends might request a deposit, to be paid via bank transfer, as confirmation of the booking. The rest of the payment or full amount, if no deposit was requested, is to be paid upon arrival prior to diving.
Cancellation by customer:
• If the customer cancels due to medical reasons or sickness, Scuba Legends maintains the right to request a written proof signed by a physician. If possible, we will reschedule the dives or handout a voucher valid for diving activities as well as for purchase in our shop. Bad weather:
• The customer has no right to cancel an activity due to rainy or cloudy weather or other individual plans that could interfere with the booked activities.
• Scuba Legends chooses dive locations based on safety, weather conditions and level of experience. Therefore a request of a specific dive site can't be guaranteed. Still, we do our best to satisfy your requests.
Cancellations by Scuba Legends:
• Cancellations made by Scuba Legends will be refunded by 100%.
• Scuba Legends maintains the right to reschedule dives due to poor weather conditions or safety.
• Scuba Legends has the right to deny diving or training to customers under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• If the customer does not carry out the required theory and/or preparations prior to training dives, Scuba Legends might refuse diving and reschedule the program, if applicable at extra costs.
Please note that Scuba Legends maintains the right to refuse certification in the end of any course, if the instructor decides the student does not full fill the course standards and requirements. In your own interest, we focus on high quality training. Therefore certification will be processed only, if the student carries out all course requirements and the full payment.
All special offers and promotions are subject to Scuba Legends and depend on availability.
TRY DIVES (technical and recreational)
Scuba Legends, neither the instructor in charge, is responsible, if the student decides to terminate a try dive/ intro or a discover experience. Therefore no refunds will be paid.
Every diver is responsible to examine the rented gear before using it and mentioning any irregularities to the instructor in charge. In the event of broken gear, caused by the customer due to negligence or false handling, Scuba Legends maintains the right to press charges. Same applies for stolen or lost equipment.
Safety is our highest priority. Therefore any diver is required to have a medical diving statement signed by a diving physican (not older than one year) prior to any inwater activities. Please notice that medical clearance is required by spanish law and important for your own safety.
The spanish law also requires every diver to have a dive insurance. Please bring proof of your diving insurance prior to diving or contact us to sign up for a policy of our short or longterm plans. If you are a frequent diver, it might be useful to have you own annual insurance. Apart of a diving insurance we highly recommend a general travel insurance by your local provider to cover non diving related incidents while being abroad.