ONE TANK IS NOT ENOUGHT? DIVE WITH UP TO 6 TANKS!
If you’ve looked into technical diving, you realize that tec divers always wear more than one tank. Sidemount is an increasingly popular way to configure multiple cylinders for technical diving. You can enter the world of tec diving with the Tec Sidemount Diver course and apply what you learn to other TecRec courses.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving
- Mounting up to 6 tanks
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be 18 years old
- Have a minimum of 30 logged dives
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months