Do you want to see what is hidden beyond? Do you want to learn a really new way to dive? Diver Propulsion Vehicle is the answer. These DPVs offer an exciting way for divers to see more territory. Reefs, shipwrecks, nothing will be out of your reach. Whether doing a dive on land or on a boat, a Diver Propulsion Vehicle is an excellent way to see more and have fun doing it. If you are over 12 years old and you are a diver, now you have the excellent opportunity to enjoy this exclusive diving modality.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
The PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle course guides you in choosing the right DPV for you. You’ll make two dives and learn about:
- Maintaining your DPV.
- How to plan dives, including procedures for staying with your buddy.
- DPV-handling skills, such as making proper descents and ascents.
- Potential problems and ways to deal with them.
WHAT WILL YOU BE QUALIFIED FOR
- You will be qualified to dive using a DPV completely independently without the supervision of a professional
- Be an Open Water Diver
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a medical form signed by your physician.